[pct-l] Warner Springs PO?

> I am going to hike from Scissors Crossing to Hwy 74 or Idyllwild after
> the KO.  Would it make any sense to send a box to the Warner Springs PO

Lars

If you take a right at or before the Fire Station you can put the post
office right on your path.
Gossamer Gear model says ship it?
General Delivery
Hello Denise
Warner Springs, CA 92086
She requests that you put obvious unique markings on your package to help
them find your box, especially anywhere near the Kickoff.
(Tape, Stickers.....)

Hiker Oasis....Just hang out at the fancy water cache and Bear(Paul Miller)
will find you.
I think Paul and Pat(Pink Ziggy) take packages.
He'll take you to the Post Office too, and back to the trail, and.....
Address ??? Locatioin??? Don't know.  This van came out of nowhere.
See if this works.  909-763-4819. thebear1@JPS.NET

 After boxing up books and other things, I am even more
> appreciative of the ultra-light model of backpacking and living in
> general.  Does ULA or Gossamer Gear make an ultra-light house?

Love it!

There's a great video by Lynn Weldon on ultralight backpacking where he
keeps claiming "This will change your life."
I thought it was a little corny.  A month later I'd tossed or sold tons of
excess weight from my life.

In less than one hour I developed a montra, "How much does it weigh?"
I bought a postal scale and take it with me when I buy gear.

Warner Springs Monty