[pct-l] Warner Springs PO?

In a message dated 3/22/2005 11:06:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lars@standardarmament.com writes:

> I am going to hike from Scissors Crossing to Hwy 74 or Idyllwild after
> the KO.  Would it make any sense to send a box to the Warner Springs PO

It's only 30 miles but, sure, why not.   If you just take the road in and out
of town to hook back up with the trail you pass directly in front of the PO.
Otherwise, it's a two mile round trip roadwalk back to the trail and a three
mile section in-between.  It would leave about 70 miles to Saddle Junction and
the Devil Slide Trail into Idyllwild.

92086

Sly