[pct-l] re: some resuppy questions in Section D

 I didn't go to Wrightwood so I picked up a few things
at Cajon Pass.  It was the worst resupply point on the
trail for me.  There are at least 2 gas stations with
convenience stores (as of last summer) at Cajon Pass.
The best one was the Chevron which is beside the
McDonalds.  The Chevron is right up the road from the
trail.  They pretty much had what you'd expect to find
at a gas station convenience store, maybe slightly
bigger- I think they had some Kraft Macaroni and
Cheese.  Disgusting, but it was fuel.

Oh, and if you want some relatively "fresh" food and
don't like the idea of eating at McDonalds, there is a
Taco Bell-like place (some Western chain) across the
overpass.  You just have to brave the crazy traffic on
the bridge to get there.   Just beware of the
restrooms there.  The details are not appropriate for
a family mail list like this.  It made my "Best
Of/Worst Of" list.  But still it was worth it because
the bean burritos were good food for climbing out of
Cajon Pass.

Also, there was a cool looking truck stop near the
McDonalds but it was obviously out of business.  It
could have been a good hiker stop.

Jeff