[pct-l] Urls for snow depth

Hi there,

A few weeks ago someone posted the url for the snow depth all along the PCT,
it showed how much above or below the snow average was and it was updated
quite frequently.  Well I saved it to someplace and I did such a good job of
saving it that I cannot find it again.  Could you please post the url again.

I really want to watch what the final section Rainy Pass to Manning Park
does for a late June or early July hike.

Took my snow tires off this past week, and you can bet now it is snowing
again here in lovely downtown Hailey Idaho.

Thanks,

Marge (the old gal)