[pct-l] Warner Springs PO?

I am going to hike from Scissors Crossing to Hwy 74 or Idyllwild after
the KO.  Would it make any sense to send a box to the Warner Springs PO
or how far off the trail is the Hiker Oasis in Anza? And can I mail
anything there (ala the Saufleys in AD)?  I have Yogi's book, but it's
buried in a box somewhere in the garage.  We're remodeling our house and
I didn't think to put the addresses in my Outlook Address Book.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Lars Nilsson

Trail Snail

PS        After boxing up books and other things, I am even more
appreciative of the ultra-light model of backpacking and living in
general.  Does ULA or Gossamer Gear make an ultra-light house?