[pct-l] Re: tarps and stingers in So Cal

I'm now sold on the Sierra Designs Flashlight Clip CD 2-person tent. Retails at $169.95, weighs 3lb 11oz (that's tent, rainfly, poles, and stakes - fastpacking with a footprint is less than 2 1/2 lb). The floorspace is just a few inches less than the six moons tent, it's designed in a wind-tunnel for wind resistance, and it sets up in a pinch. I've seen a site somewhere that sells carbon fiber replacement poles for this tent too, which shave (I think... haven't checked) another five ounces or so.