[pct-l] snake bites...?

I'll stick by my statement about moccasins:

"However, on a side note; I have had several moccasins become very
aggressive and I always keep egress in mind when in the Fakahatchee Strand."

The moccasin is the only aggressive snake I know of in Continental US.

The PEDestrian

>From Jeff:
I've been reading these threads and in a few cases people are claiming that
the 'snake came after them'. Not! Snakes don't pursue humans (maybe the
Black Mamba of Africa, but that's debatable and besides, that's in Africa).