[pct-l] PCT Risks (was Snake Bites...)

<<<< What do I fear most on a PCT hike?  That my determination and
drive is not what it once was when I was younger.  Snakes?  Nope.
Lightning? Nope.  Cars? Yep.  Sprained ankles?  Yep.   Bears? Nope.
Mountain Lions? Nope.  Death? Nope.  Not  getting to hike the PCT again
before I die?  Yep. >>>>>

greg raises some good point.  there are many other things that your
worrying where your worrying would be better spent.  seems like I read
somewhere that the mots likely risk of death for PCT hikers is
hypothermia.  I'd be much more concerned about keeping warm and well
nourished than being bitten by a snake.

peace,
dude