[pct-l] FIRST AID CLASS,

Hi everyone, How important is it to know First aid,? there are more reasons to know first aid ,than not to know it,# 1, is your love ones, # 2 is I have some really good friends,and I know first aid, I personally took 13 or so class,s,its mandatory in construction,and I love it,I saved 4 peoples lives,and I am proud of it,two where 2 little girls,that was 30 years ago and they still call once in a while,the Rattle Snake kit is one of the best things you can carrie out in the woods, But you have got to know how to use it,it was said ah,just cut a X on the bite,and suck it out,well that is horse pucky,you dont cut at all ,if you dont have to,it depends on how big the fangs where,and you DONT  cut an X, the X can make the poison spread into small vessels,a first aid class is very important,in Hikeing there are a whole lot of thing that can happen,anything from a blister,snake bite, to a snow storm,we can sit here an make a bunch of different accidents that a hiker can get into,but unless you know what to do ,its all worthless,what would you have done ,? if you saw that hiker girl fall in the river AND dround just a little ways from Mt Hood?what would you do if a tree fell on your friend ?what would you do if a hungry bear was comeing at you ?what would you do if your mother was with you and she fell and broke her leg ?better yet what would you do if you came upon a person laying on the trail unconcious ?and thar are more,there fire burns,blisters,broken legs,bee stings,bits,poisons,strokes,and on and on,but if you dont know what to do,,,,,this is HISTORY,,,,go take a first aid course,learn it and learn it well,and keep a first aid box with you,I have one in my truck,one in my wifes van,one in the house,and they all have a snake bite kit in them,this is the best advise I can give you {the dude from Texas},,or matter of fact,the best advise antbody can give you,and dont forget the 1,2,3s ,tell somebody where,when & how you are going hikeing,this is my gift to you -all                    the "Bullcaco"