[pct-l] guidebook question

The SoCal and NorCal books were new in 2003.
I would be surprised if they were revised again
before the 2006 season, but I don't know for sure.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

detour74 <detour74@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am planning a PCT thruhike for 2006,and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the guidebooks that are out now will still be the same editions,or if their might be newer editions that are coming out this year? I know that the latest Oregon/Washington guidebook was recently published,but what about the Northern/Southern California editions?

Detour