[pct-l] southbound start date

If you want to hike south, wait until mid-late May and then head to Campo and hike north instead.  Or, monitor snow conditions until it seems about right.  Right now, speculation isn't that scientific, as guessers can't predict the future.  Last night there was new snow in the mountains.  Enough to cause wrecks on I-90 going over Snoqualmie Pass and close down the interstate.

If you want a wild guess, try June 1.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu