[pct-l] HEET in the cajon pass

Last week someone had asked whether there was heet at any of the gas stations in the Cajon Pass.  I stopped today and the answer is afirmative.  Excellent hike today from Wrightwood to Baldy --- up to PCT- UP pine UP Dawson - up Baldy = crampons a must.  BTW there is 4-6 ft of snow on the pCT on the blue ridge.

veganboyjosh@gmail.com wrote:
i've seen several mentions of HEET so far. i looked it up, and it's
gas line antifreeze. do people take this as fuel? or to supplement the
alcohol?
thanks.

josh.