[pct-l] Bears and long treks

This isn't exactly about the PCT but it does involve
bears and long journeys:

I just saw a couple movies by Canadian filmmaker Peter
Lynch (I don't think he is related to David) that you
should check out if your viewing interests can go
beyond mainstream Hollywood type movies:

Project Grizzy - It's about a Canadian who develops a
suit that will allow him to get up-close and personal
with grizzly bears.  He tests the suit by, among other
things, having a huge suspended log swing into him to
simulate a grizzly batting him.   In the end a
problem occurs that prevents him from actually
engaging with the grizzlies but apparently the suit is
still under development.  This has some nice shots
that will remind you of the PCT even though they are
from the Canadian Rockies. (OK, now this post is PCT
related)

The Herd - This is based on a true story about  a
multiyear journey from Alaska to Canada to bring a
herd of reindeer to the natives who are short on food.
 Great cinematography and music.

Jeff