[pct-l] Poncho/Tarp plans Material Sources

I can't find the poncho/tarp plans I previously found on the internet.  I need detailed drawings of how the hood fits on the tarp.  I'll need extra strength there.

I also need sources for Ultra, ultralight gear material................. snaps, straps, clips, buckles. backing material ........ maybe Spinncloth too.

Also ultralight balaclava information including, especially, the weight.

Off list is fine.

Thanks
Warner Springs Monty

Monty Tam