[pct-l] Poncho/Tarp plans Material Sources

If you're interested in making a balaclava, my site has some quick and
dirty instructions on it:
http://www.aidshike.org/PCT/sewnstuff/balaclava.htm

I know this sounds weird, but don't worry about the weight of it.
There's no way to make it lighter without making it out of a thinner
fabric, and the fabric you want is the Polartec 200 weight. So just get
some fleece and make it. The resulting weight will be the best it can be.

-mike

www.aidshike.org
 -510.547.4299-