[pct-l] Water Report -- Section A

> Monty,
>
> Glad to hear that Barrel Spring is in better shape. If you don't mind, I
have some questions re:Laguna to Scissors Crossing.

> 1. Any problems with the trail?

Trail maintenence is unbelievable.  Trails are well manicured.

 > 2. I don't live down there and I know that 6000' is above snow level in
some places. Is there any snow on the trail at the higher elevations?

No Snow.  Dry trails.

> 3. Any water on that section of the trail?

See the water report at www.4jeffrey.net ..... Lots of water.  13 miles is
the longest stretch without water.  There's a 10 before that.  Mostly five
or less.  The water report for that section was updated yesterday.

> I'm thinking of walking that section soon. Thanks for your help.

Soon is good.  The heat has started to rise.

Hope this helps

Warner Springs Monty