[pct-l] Backpacking Stoves

Hi Rebecca
One or two stoves?
What are you cooking and how much of it?
What kind of stoves do you have?
What does your hiking partner think about your question?

ALL of my cooking only requires boiling water.  My girlfriend and I have
shared the same stove, but I need 2 to 2 1/2 cups of boiling water just for
myself on a thru-hikers diet.  My stove would not serve two people at this
rate unless they took turns.
Two is better for us for that reason and one more.  Her stove, pot stand,
and wind screen only weight 1.7 ozs.  Mine, .7 ounces .

Warner Springs Monty