[pct-l] Water Report -- Section A

I just walked from Scissors Crossing to Warner Springs.
1. March 8 -- San Felipe Hills 3rd Gate Cache had 10.5 gallons when I left there.
2. March 9 -- Barrel Spring trough was about 20% full with a slow drip from the spigot.
3. March 9 -- San Ysidro Creek was flowing well, although the water looked quite brownish. (I did not need to drink or filter.)
4. March 9 -- Stream in Canada Verde was flowing well. Water looked a little brownish, but less so than San Ysidro Creek.