[pct-l] 2004 thru-hike presentation

For those of you in the San Diego area - Izzy and I will give a DVD presentation of our 2004 PCT thru-hike to the Sierra Club (at its monthly meeting). The presentation will have about 750 images and will be about 45 minutes long. There will be a short (10-15 minute question and answer period later. The meeting will be at 7:30 PM, March 18th at the Otto Center. The Otto Center is a small auditorium that is part of the SD Zoo complex. To find it go south from the Zoo entrance behind the kiddy train) about 50 - 100 yards. Park in the Zoo lot. No fee, non-members welcome (but the Sierra Club will pass the hat hoping to get a couple of bucks from those attending). It has taken as long to prepare the DVD as it did to hike. It has not been easy to reduce the number of images down to 750 from the 5,000 we took. Buzz