[pct-l] St Helen,,,,,,!

Hello out there,if I was you .....! I would not get any where near St Helen,there was signs,when she was acting up 4 months ago,saying that any body cought pst this sign was subject to a stiff fine,and they was inforceing it, have you seen the power that one of these volcano has ?they have the power of 1000 locomotives,with a 100 box cars each hauling a mountain,and knocking it down,and any thing in its pass, I dont know just where the mountain sets in conjunction with the pct,but its plain just stupid as HELL ,to get any where next to her at this time she is pissed,and that is just plain facts,OH btw,thats what makes history,    the bulltaco     Kennewick Wa,