[pct-l] A-16 PCTA Talk

The PCTA is looking for a PCT Ambassador who can man a table at the  West Los
Angeles Adventure 16 store on Wednesday night, April 6th from 5:00 to  about
9:00 PM and give a short talk on the PCTA.  This is in conjunction  with a
talk (given by another speaker) on climbing Mt. Whitney and a Happy Hour
sponsored by Royal Robbins.  The PCTA speaker will be willing to speak for  5 to 10
minutes about the PCTA and its focus and functions.  I have put  together a
Powerpoint presentation along these lines that provides all of the  information
that you would need, thus shortening the upfront preparation  requirements and
can share it with you.

The West LA store is located at 11161 West Pico Blvd., LA

If you are interested in doing this in support of this great association,
please contact Julianna at the PCTA office 916-349-2109.

FYI, Donna Saufley is speaking at the Tarzana store on April  4th.  I am
speaking at the Costa Mesa store on April 5th and Glen Van Peski  is speaking at
the Oceanside store on April 7th, the Solana Beach store on April  11th and the
San Diego store on April 13th.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel