[pct-l] What's your trail name? Is there a story behind it?

Look at my last name.Try to pronounce it.Thought so.
:D

That is why almost everyone in my family, since at
least my grandfather, has had a nickname of Mags.

Dom Mags
Steve Mags
Paul Mags
Joey Mags
Steve Mags

and often just plain "MAGS"

Makes us sound like extras from some bad movie based
in Brooklyn, but also makes it easier for people to
pronounce the name. And a 80+ yr old family nick name
makes a wonderful trail name.

(BTW: It was originally pronounced Mon-nyan-tee, like
lasagna. It has been Americanizsd to rhyme w/
bag-fan-tea. Take your pic...)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com