[pct-l] Bounce box- is size important?

As the date draws near for departure, we've been trying to select a
suitable, reusable bounce box. We've a fair few things to bounce including,
ideally, our ice axes. If we use a box large enough for them as well as the
rest of the stuff, then its a plastic crate measuring approx 34x16x13
inches. It looks fairly large sitting on the hall floor, although its
internal capacity seems to shrink as we try and put things in it...

Anyway, does anybody have any experience with a bounce box of this size, and
will it cause any problems at the PO?

Cheers
Dave
PS Advance apologies if I take a while to reply to anything - we're off to
play in the snow for a few days.