[pct-l] PCT South Bound Hikes.

> Crabtree, which is currently twice last year's depth, last year melted off so
> fast that the depth was cut in half just in the month of April.  My guess is
> this is going to turn into a nail-biter right up until mid-June.

Good point.

Strider said something a couple weeks ago that kinda stuck with me. It
was to the effect, "It's going to be an interesting spring in the Sierra's"

In my uninformed, uneducated opinion the amount of water draining everywhere
will turn out to be 'the' interesting thing

Scott.

Home       : http://DelNorteResort.Com
PCTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/postHoler
CDTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/cdtPostHoler