[pct-l] poison oak

I get poison oak all the time...  It grows all over where I run..  This time of year it tends to be really bad.
I am sitting here with the worst case I have ever had of poison oak.  I have it all over both legs and a little on my arms.  I even have it on my butt.
I did a 4 day trail running event in the Mountain above Ventura.
I was to lazy everyday to wash off with tecnu.   I'm using Itch nix gel and some homeopathic remedy by hylands called poison oak relief.  It's helping..
Just be careful out there, it's everywhere.

Cheers,
Catra "Dirt Diva"