[pct-l] Getting Started in San Diego

Forwarded to Bob.  Note his email address.

Also, anyone wanting a ride from the ADZ to the border on either Thursday,
Friday, Saturday or Sunday, April 21, 22, 23 or 24 can get one easily from
numerous drivers at the event and do not need to post a note on the ADZ website
ride board.

The purpose of the ride board is for people who are looking for rides from
points outside of the ADZ back to the ADZ or border.

Greg

In a message dated 3/2/2005 6:34:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,