[pct-l] poison oak

Dear Lobo and anyone else afflicted by poison oak or ivy:

A dose pack is a tapering series of prednisone (steroids) you can get
from your doctor that will clear up the rash. After barely living
through most of my childhood summers, I finally got smart and I keep
one on hand. That and a gallon of calamine.

p.s.- Don't use bleach. But that's another story...

Re poison oak - what is a "dose pack"? Mentioned by Elizabeth earlier.

Lobo - PCT05