[pct-l] Older PCT guidebooks and a JMT question...

For anyone on that's a budget and looking to get the PCT guidebooks, there's
a set of older ones (maybe mid 90's) on Ebay with a starting bid of $8.99 with
$2.68 media mail shipping.  I would think you'd be able to find your way to
Canada just as well with these, as the newer version, and save about $50 doing
it.

http://tinyurl.com/47sm8

JMT question...

I should probably know this by now but, would a late September hike on the
JMT finishing just before the ALDHA west Gathering pose any significant
problems?  Snow, cold, bears?  ; )

Thanks,

Sly