[pct-l] Re: Oscar's the 15th

>From Huntington Beach take the 91 to the 15 and go south to Temecula to Rancho California Rd. Go east, to the first signal that is Ynez Rd go across Ynez on the right above the pond is Pat & Oscar's Restaurant. If you take the 405 south to the 74 into Lake Elsinore then you still have to go south on the 15. Hope to see you there. Ground Pounder Bill    Buddy and still waiting for the "OIL CAN"
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lonetrail@aol.com
  To: tahoe.cat@verizon.net
  Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 5:29 PM
  Subject: Re: Oscar's the 15th

    Everyone  hope to see you this coming Saturday at 11:00am at Oscar's in Temecula.
                      "Be Prepared"      Ground Pounder Bill     Semper Fi
  Hey Ground Pounder

  I have not been able to get on Website. I emailed AsAbat but have not heard from him. Could you give me direction and time. I live in Huntington Beach.

  If you give me the address and zip code I could get it from Mapquest.

  Lonetrail