[pct-l] Radio reception

Hmm, I found that listening to my thoughts, day after day, week after week,
slowly cleared my head of all of the unnecessary distractions that our complex
society throws at us every minute of every day.  My thoughts slowly began to
turn inward to examine how I viewed life and what were the things that drove me
toward Canada and onward in my life.

I found that after days and days of examining my priorities and feelings and
motivations, that I came to a deeper and more solid understanding of who I am
and where I wanted to go, in life,  on the trail, etc.

I'm still going those directions that I found there . . . 27 years ago . . .

IMHO, leave the radio at home and listen carefully to those random thoughts
in your head; they will find an order in time.

HYOH,

Greg

In a message dated 1/27/2005 11:05:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,