[pct-l] Searching for a PCT partner 2005

Hi!

I am not sure if this is the right place to post
this... but I am planning on hiking the PCT this
summer and would love to see if there are other hikers
(preferably female) who are also searching for
partners. I have already hiked 700+ miles of the PCT
in washington and oregon and am ready to do ultralight
and high mileage (maybe 30 miles average)!!!! 50lb
pack 20+ mile days are burly but not sustainable!

Please email me if you are interested!

Laura