[pct-l] Biking the trail-revisited-yikes

If you do decide on Eugene There's a real fun Mt. Bike trail, The
Mckenzie River Trail.  26 miles in length, it runs from Clear lake
which is the Headwaters of the McKenzie, down past the Ranger station
on Hwy 126 a little past the Hwy 242 Junction.  It travels through
lava flows, past massive waterfalls & through old growth forest while
parralleling the river.  Great fun!!

David
dajada@gmail.com