[pct-l] covering the pct on mountain bike

Ray

Trail advise for a mountain bike?  Is that what you're asking?

In the Medford area, more specifically 20 miles outside of Ashland, I know
a very nice couple qualified to help.
They ride a lot and they are in the business.  I guess Third Hand/Loose
Screws is a well known parts distributor.  Not my thing.
They live and have their business about two miles east of where the PCT
crosses the Green Springs Highway or about three miles south of Hyatt Lake.

I'm sure they would know the local (southern Oregon) trails, or, more
important where mountain bikes are prohibited on the PCT.

There are a lot of places on the PCT where, not only are mountain bikes
prohibited, but hikers, and I'll admit to it, might lay a log across the
trail to discourage dirt bikes and mountain bikes in those areas.  These
areas they put the logs across are usually already torn up a bit.

Trail Info:
Jeff and Jeanie Gilmore might help with this.
Third Hand/Loose Screws
541.482.0080
www.thethirdhand.com

Tell them hello from Monty