[pct-l] Re: Bugs

I wear long sleeve shirts and long pants so don't have to worry about
legs and arms. However to avoid the problem of DEET getting into my eyes
and mouth and food, I used squirted DEET onto the _back_ of my hands and
then rubbed it on my forehead and neck and the remaining DEET on the
back of my hands protected them. I could then handle food or whatever
without worry about ingesting DEET.

John