[pct-l] Technology on the Trail -ties

To All Backcountry Gentlemen,

My rugged mountain man can also be an elegant man of distinction.  He  is
gorgeous in the backcountry with a old t-shirt and shorts with his 3 week  beard
and yet when he returns home he can take your breath away when he is all
dressed up with a tie.  Yes, he dresses for me but happily, boy I am a  blessed
woman.  To see him in his element, the winter backcountry, he  shows an elegance
and joy that does not need a tie to show his integrity and  character.  When
he returns to the world of reality he dresses for each  occasion appropriately
whether shorts or suits and still wows me.

Lady Jay