[pct-l] Technology on the Trail

Chuckie, you're preaching to the choir; I hear ya.

However, you've infringed on the HYOH territory. While I don't
necessarily understand why folks do the things they do, that's
ok, it's THEIR hike. What I think, is completely unimportant
within the scope of someone else's hike.

Moving the line of what technology is OK, is pointless. While
goretex might be acceptable to you, it may not be to another, etc.

When someone else's hike infringe's on mine, aka, someone yakking
into a cell phone, I'll say something; being the soft spoken, low-key
personality that I am.

Scott Parks

Home     : http://DelNorteResort.Com