Fw: [pct-l] Technology on the Trail

In a message dated 1/18/2005 11:57:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tahoe.cat@verizon.net writes:

> >HYOH !!! I know that one   Ground Pounder Bill

Yes that's true, but I also agree with part of what Chuckie has to say. With
exception of some good hiking tunes from time to time, too much electronic
technology can spoil a good hike.  Not only that, it will make you stupid, like
calculators have done to kids.

Sly