[BULK] - [pct-l] RE: Music On The Trail

Maybe AsABat can answer this:

It's my understanding that AM wavelengths travel further than FM. True?

I've always seemed to get more AM stations than FM stations while
driving in remote locations...

For the record, I'm one who enjoys the sounds of nature on my walks. If
I had earphones on with music, I would miss so much alongside the trail:
The buzz of insects, the wind in the trees, the sweet, sweet sound of
water falling over rocks hidden under grass!

I would like to have a radio for the evenings and when I'm tent bound
from weather, though! But I could pass time more easily listening to a
ball game or talk radio...

If AM in fact DOES travel further, I'd like to see an MP3 player with AM
instead of FM, which they all seem to have.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m