[pct-l] RE: Music On The Trail

The best AM/FM radio I have found for the trail is the little Aiwa model
from Sharper Image.  I've never weighed it, but it can't weight more that 1
oz with battery (1 AAA.)  Light, great reception, excellent sound quality,
no MP3 though.  Go to Sharper Image.com and enter Aiwa in the search box,
you'll go right to it, they have only one Aiwa product.

I lost my original earbuds, so I bought the Panasonic earbuds RP-HV278K for
$12.99 at Circuit City.  Best earbuds I have ever had regardless of price,
much better than the ones that came with the Aiwa radio!

John Coyle
Sacramento