[pct-l] National Geographic TOPO! online free PCT download

blisterfree@isp01.net writes:
Whatever happened to Tom Reynolds? I must have been away
from my bear can when he left the campsite.

Like all good old section hikers, he just kind of faded away into the trail
dust . . .

No, actually Tom is doing well, traveling a bit overseas, pursuing his love
of scuba diving and was just about ready to sell his business to his partners
and retire when they got a huge new contract and talked him into coming back
and continue to run things.  He would say, "Damn it, almost got away!"

Greg