[pct-l] Vacationing with a thru hiker

Might I suggest all of Section P (99.8 miles) or Q (56.8 miles) in extreme northern California? Castle Crags; Trinity Alps; and Marble Mtn. Wilderness.

Your friend could fly into either Medford, OR or Redding, CA. Greyhound has a station (small though they be) at both Weed, CA (75 miles north of Weed and about 75 south of Medford) and Yreka (50 from Medford; 100 from Redding). Either way, write me off line and I'll see she gets from the bus station to our house and/or the PCT.

Enjoy.

JoAnn
jomike@cot.net