[pct-l] Vacationing with a thru-hiker?

Nick,

I would recommend the section between I-90 and Highway 2 in Washington.
It's a really beautiful 5-7 day hike.  Of course by the time you get there,
the wet season will likely be setting in.  Guestimating weather in this
area is a real challenge, even for the experts, but I've lived within 40
miles of this trail section all my life and the majority of those years we
have had a window of nice weather(beautiful clear sky that usually lasts 4
to 7 days).  This condition typically follows a few days of steady rain and
hits around the second week of September.  It's actually my favorite time
of year to hike this area with all the color coming out in the leaves.  The
thing is, if you're not scheduled to be through this section by mid
September, you can bank on getting wet in this area.

The trail head is right off I-90, so access isn't an issue.

Ken Davis

at a time with me on the trail.  So, the challenge to you is this.  Can
anyone recommend two 5-7 day sections of the PCT that I can  hike with my
wonderful girlfriend, with the following parameters in mind.