[pct-l] question for the ladies

OOPS's is a man allowed to give an opinion.

I Backpacked with a lady who wore a Gravel Gerrity Wig.  Gravel Gerrrity was
a character from Dick Tracy who looked absolutely  awful. The reason she wore
the wig she wanted to be unattractive  to men on the trail. Another thing she
wore was a long sleeve shirt with  tails hanging out for privacy at a pit
stop. The spelling of Gerrity may be  wrong. I looked up dick tracy.com but could
not find the correct spelling.

Have a great hike

Lonetrail

While hiking the trail, did you opt with longer or shorter hair? I have
pretty long hair, and I'm wondering whether it would be best to keep it
long (and be able to put it up) or cut it short (and probably keep it
cleaner?).

Just bored in the rain (California isn't the only place  flooding),

Elizabeth
Marietta, Ohio