[pct-l] A bit much

Kansas City rated a very cool and memorable song, so it must have something going for it (besides the seer and most distinguished hiker trash, Yogi)!  The tourists are probably looking for the "crazy looking women" reputed to be there ;o)

-=Donna Saufley=-

-----Original Message-----
From: robert vance <hikerrobbie@yahoo.com>
Sent: Jan 11, 2005 5:14 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] A bit much

yogi <yogihikes@sbcglobal.net> wrote: I work as a waitress in a busy steak house in Kansas City. By
listening to my guests' conversations, I can tell if they live in the
metro area, in a nearby small town, or if they are tourists. Yes,
believe it or not, we get tourists here in Kansas City. I've never
figured out why, but they do exist.

don`t sell your hometown short,the city of fountains has plenty going for it,like um,fountains,bbq,trumanmania and buck o`neil pushin product 24/7. add a trip to worlds a fun, and you have a vacation spot second to only the p.c.t.