[pct-l] A bit much

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:41:38 -0800 (GMT-08:00), <dsaufley@sprynet.com>
wrote:

> Kansas City rated a very cool and memorable song, so it must have
> something going for it (besides the seer and most distinguished hiker
> trash, Yogi)!  The tourists are probably looking for the "crazy looking
> women" reputed to be there ;o)

While 12th Street and Vine no longer intersect, I understand the street
sign has been re-installed at that very spot.  How 'bout a pic, Yogi?

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/columnists/10347393.htm

Of course, this isn't a mere 86 miles off topic, it's about 2000!

And ... what's the name of the steakhouse?

--
Jeffrey Neil Zimmerman
Sonoma County, The Left Coast