[pct-l] A bit much

Judy K,
    Come on to LONGACRONYM this spring; don't worry  about being a section
hiker; be proud of it. We spend a lot more money, and work  a lot harder, being
sectionals than the thrulys do. We're just as valid as they  are, and the PCT
is just as much your property, maybe more so on a dollar basis  - more work,
more taxes, than it is theirs. All the thrulys and sectionals put  together
probably aren't 1 in 100,000, so be proud of it. Claim your trail!
    I've even been complemented by thrulys and  civilians for being an AT
2000 sectional, for sticking with it for a lot of  years - 12 trips from Texas to
the AT. Hell, that's why Delta is in financial  trouble now; I quit buying
tickets to fly east and northeast.

Bob
Big  Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of  Texas)