[pct-l] A bit much

I am a section hiker, and attended the kick-off last year in order to learn
more about lightweight gear and to take advantage of the shuttle to the
border so that I could walk back. I met at least as many section hikers
there as I did thru hikers. I felt no discrimination or "unwantedness." If
the program interests you, go the kick-off and don't worry about how far
you are going to hike.
			Phil