[pct-l] A bit much

Hi Judy:

I wouldn't take any remarks too seriously or personally.  They're
usually thrown off the cuff or offered by someone immersed in their own
emotional maelstroms.  I think some of us write at two in the morning,
or after a couple beers/drinks or other substances, and we let leak some
of our personal stuff that has nothing to do with the trail.  My guess
is you would be welcomed with open arms at the kickoff.

Jeff Olson
Laramie WY