[pct-l] Groceries Hikers Buy...TP and HEET

Yogi

I agree about removing"or they'll steal it from Public Restrooms" from the
list.  I put it there as a joke.  I'm suprised it lasted long enough to get
posted here.

"Heet" was on the list per Greg.  I must have made a de-typo.

Warner Springs Monty

said,"Toilet Paper - Single Rolls or they'll steal it from Public
Restrooms."

> I've been saving partial roles of T.P. for a several months now,
woundering what everyone else did when your talking about 28+/- resupply
points.

> Do you send it to yourself?
> Do you try to buy single roles? Lets not ask the stealing question.
> Are you weight conscious as me, do you take out the middle cardboard
center?

> Just 9 more roles for me, then I can send them to myself, should the USPS
agree to send me all the packages in a timely fashion...(sigh)