[pct-l] Re; Toilet Paper / Towellettes

I too use wet wipes, 1-2 a day for cleaning,  depending on how dirty I think
I am; I buy the Wet Ones brand in the blue,  unscented, travel size 15-pack;
don't buy the yellow pack, because they're  scented and probably not a good
idea in bear country. I even wash my hair  with them, because my hair gets fairly
oily every day.
    I dry them overnight, outside, so I'm not  packing damp trash. Usually I
can burn them the next morning, again very  carefully; they burn very well if
dry.

Bob
Big  Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of  Texas)